- Titanium and aluminum frame withstands use in industrial operations
- Minimal maintenance — only 2 low-cost consumable parts: Nozzle and electrode
- Comes complete with all necessary components and accessories
- Easy to operate — No user settings
- Portable, safe and easy to use — Full training in less than 1 day
- Standard 2-year manufacturing warranty
Discover a Breakthrough in Surface Preparation
Here’s how to consistently achieve more accurate results
Whether die penetrant inspections, XRF, OES or LIBS, proper sample preparation is a crucial step. To achieve accurate results the coatings and contaminants must be removed, including: paint, dirt, varnish, oil, grease, wax, decals, machining fluid, rust as well as residue from previous penetrant inspections. Weak sample preparation will produce undesirable results.
With our breakthrough PlasmaBlast® system, achieving optimal surface preparation for non-destructive testing critical assets is easier than ever before! Our revolutionary patented technology uses the power of "cold" plasma to remove a variety of coatings from metallic substrates without any compromises to the surface profile or integrity of the substrate. This tool allows you to achieve more accurate results NDT and NDI operations on critical assets at rapid speed and in an efficient manner.
The PlasmaBlast® 7000-M has been designed to deploy in the field and operate in almost any weather. Only requiring air and electricity as inputs. PlasmaBlast® has been proven to be effective to in operation on military and commercial industrial assets around the world.